Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In loving memory of Katelyn Berard

In loving memory of Katelyn Berard who always pushed me to the best I can be.

She told me that one day I'd learn to love myself and that I would be proud of my artwork.
She was right.

She never took a "hard ass" approach to pushing me further along the road to success.
She merely gave positive encouragement and spoke helpful words of wisdom.
She was a doting friend to me and she always told me to be the best that I could be.
My friend never doled out criticism unless it was neccessary.
Katie always gently coaxed me into making my art public and that helped me.
I then mustered up the courage to bring my artwork to public establishments.
I began a few web galleries.
It was because Katie kept telling me to get my artwork out there so others could see what I created.


Katie, Rest in peace.
I won't ever forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment